Monday, April 24, 2006

A Song Of Mysteria

This is not an anthem, but only a silly song. Lauren got me in the mood...so I thought I'd try my hand. LOL Let me know if you have some suggestions for improvements.
--Mystery the Scribe


A Song Of Mysteria

When your chores get old and tiresome
And time begins to drag,
Then come for entertainment
To the Kingdom of Mysteria.
A land where laughs are had.

Where always something’s happening
And hints are sure to fly.
Secret creeping Mystery--
You’ll catch him by and by!
You’ll know him when you see him
For singing this he’ll be:

“Guess me if you can
As I rule so long and true.
You’ll know that I’m The Man
From hints hid in all I do.”

So come along and join the fun
In land where creativity
Is all that makes the rules.
Where all you see is sun
And beautiful sparkling pools.

If you stay a while,
The cry is sure to rise,
“Long live Mystery!
Long our signatures may be!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Keep up? What's that???

LOL

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home